Cuticles serve an important role in our hands. You need to know how to keep them safe and also maintain them. Getting a manicure often feels good but you cannot keep going back to the salon every time you need your cuticles attended to. This is because it is an ongoing process that requires regular maintenance. This nails experience will take care of your cuticles but you also need to know how to do it. The cuticles are part of the skin around the nails and they serve to protect the nail matrix.Sai Gon Nail Spa - nail salon near me Daly City, CA 94015
Do not cut your cuticles
– People often think that the cuticles will keep growing such that the nails get an unsightly appearance. They then cut the cuticles. This could be painful and is also unhealthy. All the effects surrounding the cutting of cuticles are negative. Do not allow this nails attendant to cut your cuticles. Cutting could leave an infection as the space is left exposed and bacteria can enter or anything else. One can also get ridges and white spots as well as white lines which are irritating nail problems.Use an Orange Stick
– Using a wooden orange stick will help you push back your cuticles such that they will not hurt. This is a good alternative to cutting the cuticles as the space is not left bare and infections can be prevented. People often cut them thinking that they will keep growing which is not true. They only grow to a certain length but do not go pas your finger ends. Cutting them also makes the hard instead of being soft which causes irritation and uncomfortability.Moisturize
– Moisturizing helps to keep the cuticles soft. You may have realized that even as the rest of your skin around your nails is soft, the cuticles may not be as sift. To deal with this during or even after this nails experience, you can make it a habit to moisturize regularly.
Nail design of Saigon nail spaNail salon 94015
Now that you know all about sugar scrubs and how to use them, you may be wondering how you can incorporate one into your skin care routine. We’ve got you covered! Here’s a step-by-step guide for using a sugar scrub as part of your daily regimen.
- STEP #1: USE A FACIAL CLEANSER
- STEP #2: GRAB YOUR SUGAR SCRUB
- STEP #3: APPLY A FACE MASK
- STEP #4: APPLY A VITAMIN C SERUM
- STEP #5: USE A FACIAL MOISTURIZER
Come to us now and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere!
Read more: A great place to enjoy nail care and design services Daly City, CA 94015SAI GON NAIL SPA
Address: 352 Gellert Blvd,
Daly City, CA 94015